Monday, January 25, 2010

Inviting Desire, Callback Audition Piece!

So, for those of you keeping track of these things, I've been invited to a callback audition for "Inviting Desire", the piece I auditioned for a few weeks back that explores women's sexuality, erotic personae and fantasy, created by a former Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts colleague of mine. At the initial audition I was encouraged to really push limits in terms of erotica and taking risks. I know that the creator and director has made some changes to her vision about this year's rendition of the show and is focusing on increasing diversity amongst the cast and their expressed experience.
The piece I plan to use is pure erotic fantasy and comes from a longer, either written or performance piece, called, "Bad leg, Nice Ass" about disabled women's sexual expression, experience, fantasy, reality and personae, that I've been working on, on paper and in my head for years.
I will include the piece here, because I know that you are all adults and can make choices about what kind of exposure you want to these kind of subjects, a warning- the piece I am performing at the callback audition is pure fantasy and fits the critique I was given at the initial audition to really push the limits and take risks, it is definitely racy and honest! The language is very explicit and meant for adults. If you think that you will be offended by the language and content, feel free to stop reading now.
I find it important to include the audition piece here as, having the courage to do so is the first step in my being able to perform it tomorrow evening, quite a risk indeed. It is important that I share all aspects of this process with you, my readers, my equals, my trusted community and confidants.

Of course I wish that you were here right now. I want to put your cock in my mouth, I want to make you come, I want to touch you everywhere, I want to kiss you everywhere, I want your tongue on my clit, I want to taste you, I want to leave marks...I want you to fuck me, I want you to fill me up, I want you to tease me, I want to not know what you will do to me next, I want to hold you...

I dreamt of you last night. I dreamt that we went to dinner somewhere that was far away and the whole time you were driving my hands were on your cock, my fingers lightly grazing the head, my whole hand sliding up and down on the shaft. I dreamt that finally, we had to pull over so I could put my you in my mouth, tease you with my tongue, make you explode with pleasure.
In my dream you had told what to wear, that dress from the other night with nothing underneath. At dinner you put your hand on my thigh, and slowly force my legs open so my pussy is yours under the table, your fingers teasing my clit, you are pumping in and out with your whole hand now, I am so wet I can't move, afraid someone will notice, not really caring anymore if they do but every time I make a sound you threaten to stop fucking me with your fingers. Finally, I come, violently, silently, so that my explosion is only for you, so that no one else can tell what is happening....

of course, I woke myself up, my pussy soaking wet and throbbing missing you, missing you inside of me, coming...
And now I've done it to myself again.
until tomorrow, I adore you...

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOO! Hot. You're going to knock their socks off tomorrow night sister! (I can't believe I just read this at work...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you just read this at work! Spicy! call me please ok ok?

    ReplyDelete